Even if you practice excellent oral hygiene and have healthy teeth and gums, you may still dislike certain aesthetic elements of your smile. Elective cosmetic dentistry procedures can help improve the appearance of the teeth and gums for a brighter, whiter, more dazzling outcome. At Juban Cowen Dental Care, Drs. Michael Juban and Dr. Cody Cowen offer an array of cosmetic dentistry treatments that help create beautiful, balanced, and healthy smiles.
Are you interested in enhancing your smile with cosmetic dentistry? Contact our practice at 225-927-8663 to schedule an appointment. We can design a fully customized treatment plan to meet your needs.
Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures
When you want to improve your smile, you have plenty of options. Cosmetic dentistry offers a wide range of treatments, services, and procedures that can give you the smile you have always dreamed of. Some of the most common cosmetic procedures performed at our office include:
- Teeth Whitening: Also referred to as bleaching, this treatment can whiten and brighten stained or discolored teeth. Usually, teeth whitening is completed in a dental office, but can be performed at home, with directives from your dentist.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are a highly sought-after cosmetic treatment. These restorations are long-lasting and quite durable. Veneers are thin “jackets” or shells that are made from porcelain or a high-quality composite material. They are a viable option in addressing imperfections such as crooked , chipped, gapped, or discolored teeth.
- Dental Implants: This corrective treatment option is designed to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are usually made out of titanium and are surgically placed into the jawbone. This restorative treatment is designed to replace the root of the tooth. Once healed, implants can be restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Dental Crowns: Caps – or crowns – are placed over teeth that have been severely damaged by decay or trauma. Additionally, they can also be used to mask cosmetic imperfections, such as chips, cracks, discoloration, and more.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding is a procedure in which tooth-colored composite resin is applied. Dental bonding addresses such imperfections as stained teeth, chipped teeth, or teeth that are broken.
- Orthodontic Treatments: Crooked, overlapped, gapped, or rotated teeth can be addressed with orthodontics. This type of treatment involves the use of traditional braces, clear braces, clear aligners, retainers, or other devices to straighten the teeth over time. Depending on the complexity of the case, most patients complete treatment in about 18 to 24 months.
Why Choose Juban Cowen Dental Care?
Juban Cowen Dental Care specializes in patient satisfaction when it comes to cosmetic dentistry treatments. Drs. Juban and Cowen realize that when it comes to choosing a cosmetic dentist, the possibilities are endless. You will be treated with the utmost respect, care, and compassion during your time with us.
Drs. Juban and Cowen will spend the time needed to understand what your goals and desires are for achieving a show-stopping smile. We will also answer all of your questions, discuss your options, and present all of the information you need to make a sound decision.
Contact Us to Learn More
For the stellar smile you desire, contact Juban Cowen Dental Care in Baton Rouge, LA . Reach out to us online, or by dialing (225) 927-8663. We look forward to walking with you on your journey to a brilliant smile.